How you can safely celebrate New Years Eve this year
Written by Vitalize Radio on 31st December 2020
New Years Eve will be very different for us all this year. Here are some ways that you can celebrate safely at home.
Stay at home this New Years Eve to keep yourself and your loved ones safe. Here are some ideas for stay at home celebrations:
- Dress up in your party outfits, and see in the new year with a toast.
- Grab some of your favourite foods from your nearest shop and put on a buffet for yourself and your household members.
- Plan a virtual party with your friends/ family. Get everyone together on Zoom, FaceTime or Skype to celebrate together.
- Arrange a virtual quiz night with your friends/ family but remember… NO CHEATING
- Grab some treats, pop your pjs or comfy clothes on and watch your favourite film
Remember, hospitals are experiencing considerable pressure right now as more and more people are becoming sick from the Coronavirus in our community.
Thank you for staying home this New Years Eve.