Bonus Ball Game
Written by vitalize on 2nd February 2020
The Bonus Ball Game is a fundraiser for Torfaen’s community radio station – Vitalize Radio.
The game is based on the Saturday National Lottery draw. The winning number is the one that matches the National Lottery bonus ball from the Lotto draw.
The winning number will be announced LIVE on air with Carty on The Brunch Show every Sunday morning from 9AM.
Simply select one or more numbers from those available – each number costs £1 per week. You can choose to remain with this number in future weeks, or pick another available number for future draws.
The weekly prize is half of the amount that we collect each week. Therefore, If all 44 available numbers sell, you will win £22 after paying just £1 per number!
- The Bonus Ball winner is the owner of the number that corresponds to the Saturday National Lottery draw bonus ball.
- Payment must be in the club account on the Friday before each draw or you will not be in it.
- To enter you must agree to paying £1 per week, you can choose to pay for more than one week at a time to secure your number.
- The monies will be split between the winner and the remainder to the station.
- In the event of a rollover ball being drawn, the prize money will roll over to the following week.
- New members will be accepted until all 44 numbers are filled.
To enter, please send us a message via the Vitalize Radio page on Facebook.
The Numbers (Draw on Saturday 18th January 2020)
1 Rollover Ball
3 Steve Jenkins
4 Rollover Ball
7 Dan Williams
8 Rollover Ball
9 Rollover Ball
14 Rollover Ball
17 Rollover Ball
20 Jan Thomas (Until 29th January 2020)
26 Rollover Ball
30 Rollover Ball
31 Carty (Until 29th January 2020)
32 Rollover Ball
35 Steve Jenkins
37 Tracy Williams
38 Danny (Until 29th January 2020)
39 Rollover Ball
45 Rollover Ball
47 Rollover Ball
49 Rollover Ball
50 Carty (Until 29th January 2020)
51 Rollover Ball
57 Rollover Ball