Bonus Ball Game
Written by Dan Williams on 2nd February 2020
The Vitalize UK Bonus Ball Game is a fundraiser for Torfaen’s community radio station – Vitalize Radio and School Radio Torfaen – helping to combat youth unemployment.
The game is based on the Saturday National Lottery draw. The winning number is the one that matches the National Lottery bonus ball from the Lotto draw.
The winning number will be announced LIVE on air with Carty on The Brunch Show every Sunday morning from 9AM.
Simply select one or more numbers from those available – each number costs £1 per week. You can choose to remain with this number in future weeks, or pick another available number for future draws.
You (The Winner) will receive half of the prize pot, and us (Vitalize UK) will receive half of the prize pot.
- The Bonus Ball winner is the owner of the number that corresponds to the Saturday National Lottery draw bonus ball.
- Payment must be in the club account on the Friday before each draw or you will not be in it.
- To enter you must agree to paying £1 per week, you can choose to pay for more than one week at a time to secure your number.
- The monies will be split between the winner and the remainder to the station.
- In the event of a rollover ball being drawn, the prize money will roll over to the following week.
- New members will be accepted until all 44 numbers are filled.