Mobile COVID-19 Testing Centres in Torfaen
Written by Dan Williams on 3rd December 2020
Aneurin Bevan University Health Board is extending the opening of its mobile COVID-19 testing units in Torfaen.
The mobile testing units will be moving between differing locations in Cwmbran and Pontypool over the next week.
The two mobile testing units will provide a walk up testing service to residents of the borough.
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19) – a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste and/or smell, please call 0300 30 31 222 to book a quick, safe test. Remember these symptoms can be very mild.
• The test is done in 5 minutes
• Only for residents of Torfaen. Bring ID and proof of address.
• Please wear a face covering on the way to and from your test
• Please do not use public transport
• Do not visit any shops or other places on the way to or from your test
• Please remember, if you have symptoms of Coronavirus, you and your whole household must self-isolate at home until you receive your test results.
• There are stringent measures in place to protect both you and our staff at the testing site.
For people who live outside the Torfaen area, there are other testing facilities available in Gwent. Call 0300 30 31 222 between 8am – 6pm to book.
You can also have a test posted to your home.
Apply online at www.gov.wales or phone 119.