Mobile COVID-19 Testing Centres in Torfaen (20-26 January)
Written by Dan Williams on 21st January 2021
Aneurin Bevan University Health Board is extending the Covid-19 testing units in Torfaen.
There will now be two testing units operating in Torfaen, and here’s where you can find them:
- Greenmeadow Community Farm – Greenforge Way, Cwmbran, NP44 5AJ
- Old Mill Car Park – Pontypool, Trosnant Street, Pontypool, NP4 8AT
The units are open 09:00-16:00 daily.
Please note, these are appointment only (walk up and drive through facilities).
If you feel generally unwell or if you have symptoms of Coronavirus you can book a test at one of the testing centres in Torfaen by calling 119 between 8am and 6pm or book online at gov.wales.
Symptoms may be very mild and include a:
- New continuous cough
- High temperature
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- The test is done in 5 minutes
- Only for residents of Torfaen. Bring ID and proof of address
- Please wear a face covering on the way to and from your test
- Please do not use public transport
- Do not visit any shops or other places on the way to or from your test
- Please remember, if you have symptoms of Coronavirus, you and your whole household must self-isolate at home until you receive your test results
- There are stringent measures in place to protect both you and our staff at the testing site
For people who live outside the Torfaen area, there are other testing facilities available in Gwent. Call 119 between 8am – 6pm to book.
You can also have a test posted to your home.
Apply online at gov.wales or phone 119.