This is the priority list to receiving the coronavirus vaccine
Written by Dan Williams on 30th December 2020
The people most at risk of suffering serious complications from the virus will be prioritised first for a COVID-19 vaccine.
Public Health Wales and NHS have said that people will be called in order, please wait to be contacted.
The priority list for having the coronavirus vaccine is:
- Residents and staff in a care home for older adults
- All those 80 years of age and over, and frontline health and social care workers
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- All those 65 years of age and over
- All individuals 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years of age and over
- All those 50 years of age and over