What to do if you have Coronavirus symptoms
Written by Dan Williams on 29th December 2020
Here’s what to do if you have Coronavirus symptoms…
- If you or someone in your household gets Coronavirus symptoms, your whole household needs to self-isolate.
- You or the person with Coronavirus symptoms then needs to book a test. You can do this by calling 119 between the hours of 7am to 11pm (calls are free). If you have hearing or speech difficulties: call 18001119. You can also book a test online here.
If you test positive:
- You and everyone in your household must stay at home for 10 days.
- No one else in your household needs a test unless they have symptoms.
If you test negative/ after 10 days:
- You can now stop self-isolating.
- Please continue to keep a distance from others. Limit your contacts and wash your hands regularly.